Adrian Shandley Fpfs
Adrian Shandley FPFS. Certs CII (MP & ER), CertPFS (DM)
Fellow of the Personal Finance Society
Chartered Financial Planner
Managing Director, Premier Wealth Management
Adrian is a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society, the highest qualification that can be obtained through the CII. Adrian is also a Chartered Financial Planner through the CII.
Adrian’s career in Financial Services started almost 38 years ago, and he has been the Managing Director of Premier Wealth Management for the last 22 years.
Adrian still looks after a portfolio of clients, who he advises in relation to their investments and pensions.
During his career in Financial Services, Adrian has helped and assisted thousands of clients.
Adrian has been voted amongst the Top 50 Advisers in the country by Professional Adviser Magazine, for 3 years on the run.
As well as being the Fellow of the Personal Finance Society and being a Chartered Financial Planner, Adrian holds the following qualifications.
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Certificate in Financial Planning
- Certificate in Equity Release
- Certificate in Discretionary Investment Management
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice
- Certificate in Investment Operations
- Certificate in Life & Pensions
- Award in Long Term Care Insurance
- Award in Pensions Update
- Certificate in Pension Transfer Advice
Click here to view Adrian’s statement of Professional Standing.