Elizabeth Hirst DipPFS
Elizabeth joined Premier Wealth Management in late 2013, as a graduate trainee, prior to which she had worked for a number of years for one of the big four banks in a customer facing/mortgage -related position.
Elizabeth holds an upper second class honours degree in History and Politics from Liverpool University.
Elizabeth holds the following Financial Planning Qualifications:
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Financial Planning Certificate
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice
- Certificate in Pensions Automatic Enrolment
- Award in Pensions Update
- Certificate in Life & Pensions
Elizabeth has a very friendly and relaxed approach with clients and through her years of experience in the banking sector she is very familiar with even the most complex of financial planning arrangements
Click here to view Liz’s Statement of Professional Standing